Meridius® ADAPTA™ kinesiology tape is based on research by Dr. Kenzo Kase, whose revolutionary technique combined theories from various medical disciplines, like manual therapy, osteopathy, sports therapy and traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Meridius® ADAPTA™ kinesiology tape builds on this solid foundation, supplementing theory with the latest in material science and therapeutic techniques.
Wear it at the gym, on the field, in the pool or in the shower, Meridius® ADAPTA™ tape delivers for up to 4 days.
Meridius® ADAPTA™ Sports Tape helps to:
• Improve circulation in subcutaneous tissue and superficial lymph vessels.
• Stimulate mechanoreceptors, alleviating painful swelling and inflammation.
• Improve circulation in skin, muscles, fascia, and internal organs, promoting rapid recovery
• Optimize athletic performance and motor coordination through heightened proprioception
• Support joint function, flexibility and stability
• Improve posture and coordination
Our high-quality materials are water resistant and bilinearly elastic, stretching in one direction, but not the other, which means ADAPTA™ tape moves like your muscles do. Like your skin, ADAPTA™ tape stretches up to 140% of its length, and the high-quality adhesive backing means that you can use it where you need it without compromising a free range of motion.
72% cotton, 3% Spandex, 10% acrylic polymers, 15% ethyl acetate
Pack Size: 5cm x 5M.