Sedatelec was the original developer of the first auricular point detectors (Diascope®, Servoscope®, Agiscop®) and has concentrated all of its skills and expertise in the production of a new generation, with the Premio 20.
Practical: no cable or accessory part to install
Ergonomic: the fi rst device with direct reading from the ear
Accutate: 9 level differential detection with LED display
Innovative: frequency wobulation in stimulation mode between 1 and 100 Hz
Simle: audible trigger threshold adjustment
Comfortable: automatic adaptation of stimulation intensity
– Suffciently low measurement current not to interfere with the point
– Constant measurement electrode pressure on the epidermis
– Highly accurate differential detection system (point and environment).
– Low (Gold) or high (Silver) impedance detection possible.
– Adjustable audible trigger threshold
– Continuous measurement, display on 9 levels
– A grounding handle held by the patient which isolates the practitioner from the measurement circuit.
– Downward measurement of the impedance point.
– Special «Body» ERT nozzle with soft tip for perfect sliding— Progressive diode lighting proportional to the measurement.
– Direct instantaneous reading of the measurement on the stylet confirmed by an «Audible BLEEP».
– Memorisation of the skin point detected with the lowest impedance
– Reliability: grounding handle held by the patient isolates the practitioner from the measurement circuit.
– Without taking your eyes off the point detected, simply pressing on the «D/T» button triggers stimulation by scanning the 7 Nogier* frequencies (1.14 Hz included)
– Automatic adaptation of stimulation intensity: no pain or burning sensation
– Emission of a soft and fast «BLEEP» indicating to both patient and therapist that the stimulation is ongoing.
– Duration time set by a louder «BLEEP» every 30 seconds: average time required to incapacitate the point.
– Pressing again on «D/T» restarts detection without taking your eyes of the ear which is being investigated.
– Without taking your eyes off the point detected, simply pressing on the «D/T» button triggers appropriate simulation for the patient’s needs.
– INNOVATION: emission by frequency wobulation: • Alternate for harmonisation,• Decreasing from 100 to 1 Hz in dispersion, • Rising between 1 and 100 Hz in tonification
– Option of working with Nogier* frequency scanning.
– Automatic adaptation of stimulation intensity: no pain or burning sensation.
– Emission of a regular «BLEEP» indicating to the patient and to the therapist that stimulation is ongoing.
– Duration time set by a louder «BLEEP» every 30 seconds.
– Pressing again on «D/T» restarts detection without taking your eyes off the ear which is being investigated.
This stimulation re-equilibrates the point and circulation in the meridian by alternating accelerations and decelerations of impulse frequency.
DISPERSION (100 to 1 Hz)
In a few seconds you will disperse the Qi and remove energy stasis. Dispersion is obtained by decreasing the impulse emission frequency.
TONIFICATION (1 to 100 Hz)
Rapid controlled stimulation of acupuncture points. Energising effect by accelerating impulse emission frequency.